All international students from partner universities are invited to apply for academic mobility at Mackenzie Presbyterian University. Usually international students choose between 06 months or 01 year of academic mobility, using this time to deepen their studies, participate in Brazilian academic life and culturally experience São Paulo and Brazil as a whole.
It is expected and required academic and personal commitment from all international students, so that at the end of their academic mobility, they may achieve the expected results.
In order to be accepted for the academic mobility program at Mackenzie Presbyterian University, all international students must be nominated by their home University. The nomination has to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the student has been nominated, he must strictly follow all the steps listed below regarding the deadlines, requirements and required documents.
Researching your Application
1. Browse our graduate courses, here, to see if Mackenzie Presbyterian University offers a course you’re interested in.
2. Check the entry requirements here to make sure that you have the right qualifications.
3. Read through the website of the course's Academic Unity in order to know how the course itself works.
4. Use the Partner Institutions list to see if Mackenzie has an agreement with your home Institution. Some agreements exempt the students of tuitions and taxes
Before you apply
1. Carefully read all the items in the Instructions for completing the Application Form for Academic Exchange, which can be found on the International Student Guide tab.
2. Check the deadlines on the International Office page and plan your time to submit your application well in advance – two or three weeks earlier, if you can.
3. If you are not a Brazilian, Portuguese or originally from a country of the lusophone community, where Portuguese is the first language, then you will need to prove that you are proficient in Portuguese (at least level B2). If you cannot provide a Certificate with required level of proficiency, a Portuguese course will be offered to you, at no additional cost during one semester.
Submiting your application
1. Start your application by submitting the Application Form For Academic Mobility with all the supporting documents to email@example.com
2. Double-check that you have chosen the right course, made a valid Learning Agreement - LA - and attached all the correct documents.
3. Check that you have received an automatic confirmation email that your application has been submitted within 24 hours.
4. For information on everything that happens after you submit your application, including your self-service options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
May 20th for studies in Spring semester (from August to December)
November 20th for studies in Fall semester (from February to June)