Who we are and What we do
The Coordination for International and Interinstitutional Cooperation - simply known as International Office works with the universities, faculties and departments to create, identify and disseminate opportunities for international collaboration across all disciplines and countries; and to negotiate, structure and implement international partnership agreements.
Further information about the breadth and depth of the University's international engagement can be found on the list of international partners.
The International Office also:
- Provides strategic advice to the University on international matters;
- Oversees University-wide strategic partnerships;
- Maintains strategic relations on behalf of the University with international government bodies;
- Provides advice regarding appropriate due diligence for international agréments;
- Coordinates overseas visits by sênior University representatives and inward visits by sênior overseas delegations;
Professor Maria C. Lage – Chief Internacional Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Lage held importante offices at Mackenzie Presbyterian University. She was Coordinator of the Bussiness Course and Coordinator of Office for Academic Development of the University. In 2015, as the International advisor to the Rector, she became the Chief International Officer (Head of the International Office).